You can download the mp3 of the podcast, play it in the embedded player below, or you can follow us on iTunes.
- Tornis' work livestreaming Sword of the Stars: The Pit (and beating it on Insane Mode), and other roguelikes he's played
- What makes SotS: The Pit different?
- Finding recipes: using wiki/spoilers, finding and deciphering messages in-game, or trial and error
- Using messages/recipes gained from one run to inform another
- Gripes on recipes not reusing items - annoying or part of the balance?
- Favourite classes, classes as characters, voice acting
- Upcoming Downloadable Content: more characters, transferable items and experience
- Are there many strategies to beat the game, or One True Strategy?
- Adapting to the game's cruelty
- Least favourite enemies
- Mines, using skills to gain experience
- Good and bad about graphics/sound and UI - cohesiveness, visible hunger, quick-use slots, balance of horror and humour
- Gripes: Eben has issues with the identification system, Kawa dislikes item destruction traps
- Is downloadable content always a good thing?
Join us next time on Roguelike Radio for discussion of Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead, and its new Kickstarter.