- Nicolas' first Angband variant, inspired by the dragonriders of Pern (which lay the eventual seeds for ToME)
- Ido's CaveRover, which is still a cool game
- Jeff's POWDER, which is still awesome, and was originally meant to be a Nethack clone
- Eben's Quarker, where you play a quark interacting in strange and beautiful ways with other quarks
- Darren's Gruesome, where you play a grue hunting adventurers in dark places
- What motivates people to start making their own roguelikes
- The desire to creates worlds for others to play in
- The desire to play with new mechanics
- The lure of making the next ultra-awesome feature-packed roguelike (Avoid the lure! Make a small game first!)
- Copying others, and starting from a derivative place
- Challenges we faced when we first started out, and lessons we learned as we progressed
- Ido's Roguelike Blueprint
- Richard Garriott's first published game
- Go make a game! Go on! Now!!!
Join us next time on Roguelike Radio for a return to Brogue!