You can download the mp3 of the podcast, play it in the embedded player below, or you can follow us on iTunes.
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Reflections on the abundantly successful crowd-funding campaign on IndieGoGo
- What Thomas' wife thinks of it all
- Dealing with the aftermath and organising the rewards
- Fulfilling decades old promises
- Touching decades old code, and its comparison with modern languages
- A bit of celebration of the new content and gameplay modernisation in the 8 new releases in 2012
- Community involvement and suggestions
- Response to ADOM and ADOM II coming 2nd and 3rd in the ASCII Dreams Roguelike of the Year 2012 poll
- Schedule for ADOM development in the short and long term
- The aim to get on Steam
- Lessons learned from the crowdfunding campaign
- Permadeath and taxes
Join us next time for further highlights from the Roguelike of the Year 2012 poll.