You can download the mp3 of the podcast, play it in the embedded player below, or you can follow us on iTunes. Sound quality is fairly rough and ready this week - we might try and get a more polished version out later.
Topics discussed this week include:
- Overview of the day
- The Roguelike Renaissance
- Developing for mobile devices
- Hard selling of the T-Engine
- Making a living from developing roguelikes (by Ido)
- Demographics of roguelike players
- The need to focus on tight mechanics and cut out the chaff
- How coffeebreaks deserve more attention and the need to champion them more
- What coffeebreaks can't do
We'll be back tomorrow with more from IRDC 2012!