The mp3 of the podcast can be downloaded here, played in the embedded player below, or you can follow us on iTunes.
Topics discussed include:
- ADOM and ADOM II (formerly known as JADE)
- What got Thomas into roguelikes and development
- Rogue, D&D, Nethack and other influences
- Mixing random generation and predesigned content and structure
- Story and setting in ADOM
- Plans for ADOM II
- What's now happening with ADOM
- Community contributions, activities and challenges
- Mysteries left in the game and the closed source debate
- What sparked Thomas back into ADOM II development
- Upcoming IndieGoGo funding campaign
- The postcard quest (Thomas likes postcards sent to him at Zu den Tannen 5, D-58456, Witten, Germany)
Join us next time for a look at Red Rogue, a platformer roguelike by Aaron Steed (who shall also be joining us).