The mp3 of the podcast can be downloaded here, played in the embedded player below, or you can follow us on iTunes.
- The honour code of independent developers
- The dark theme of the game and the inspiration behind it
- Whether the Binding of Isaac is a roguelike-like
For further reading about the Binding of Isaac:
- Edmund McMillen on gameplay and progression in the Binding on Isaac
- The blog post on Isaac's theme that Andrew mentions at the start of the episode
Next week we'll be talking about roguelike influences in other games and what we'd like to see other games learn from roguelikes.