The mp3 of the podcast can be downloaded here, played in the embedded player below, or you can follow us on iTunes. Sincere apologies for some audio issues in this episode (which aren't helped much by my cold).
- Food clocks and their alternatives (including cold, light, corruption, and big scary ghosts)
- Making resources important in play
- How to do a roguelike without enemies
- Traps and diseases in roguelikes
- Many many games, including: Frozen Depths, ADOM, Cardinal Quest, Toby the Trapper, Dungeons of Dredmor, Angband, Unangband, Brogue, CryptRover, Spelunky, Run from the Shadow, Gruesome
Join us next week for discussion of Quickband and some of its bandy cousins.