You can download the mp3 of the podcast, play it in the embedded player below, or you can follow us on iTunes.
Synopsis & Useful Links
Noah Swartz recounts why and how he started Roguelike Celebration, joined by Kawa and Em Lazer-Walker recounting some of their favourite memories and experiences of working on the conference, organising past events, as well as adapting this year's conference to the digital domain through the use of virtual spaces (GitHub of the MUD-style conference system).
- Rogue Panel - Glenn Wichman, Michael Toy & Ken Arnold
- 2017 Lightning Talks - Kawa - A Nethack Fanfic
- 2018 Lightning Talks - Thom Robertson - Procedurally Generated Whales
- Roguelike Trivia Quiz
- Alexei Pepers - A Guide to Proc Gen Practitioners
- Roguelike Celebration 2020 Preview talks (including Darren's 'What is a *Rogue* like?')
- Adeon - Live Nethack Speedrun
- Cassie Struuman - Slime Molds
- Botnik - Live Procedurally Generated Comedy
- Robin Sloan - Writing with the machine: GPT-2 and text generation
- All 2016 talks
- All 2017-2020 talks
Nice to see a new EPReplyDelete