You can download the mp3 of the podcast, play it in the embedded player below, or you can follow us on iTunes.
- 100 7DRLs produced this year! Check out the list of reviews and rankings!
- Video Let's Plays of the 7DRLs
- Sleeping Beauty doing cool things ASCII graphics and interesting combat
- Jellymancer, where you vaguely control a set of jelly cells
- Cyan Security, looks awesome, plays awesome
- The Abyss of Souls, a beautiful and atmospheric game
- Myst, with the level continually changing outside the fog of war
- MinotaurRL, a very unique and fun game fighting the minotaur
- Rogue River: Obol of Charon, the ultimate Ancient Greek rafting experience
- Hero Trap - named after an episode of Roguelike Radio!
- Everything Is Fodder, Jeff Lait's latest furniture-bashing adventure
- PokemonRL, Slash's latest roguelike adaptation of a popular IP
- PureSpace, non-euclidian grid based game where enemies can warp the surroundings
- Rogue Puzzle Game, a small and tight puzzley game
- Chomp! City crushing monsters! Graaaah!
- Gob! Turn-based shooting with some awesome tactical depth
- Serpentarius allows the player to customise their character by combining four of twelve available abilities
- Experiments with narrative focus in Arkham After Midnight and Book of Rogue
- So many other cool games! Post your own highlights below :) And take part in the new weekly 7DRL-playing challenge at r/roguelikes!
Join us next time for more roguelike-y goodness!
I saw Sleeping Beauty posted on Hackernews. It was quite easy, but I thought had an interesting combat system. I think it would be a good game if it were developed further, especially if there were more interactions between the terrain and the combat matrix.ReplyDelete
I just missed it!ReplyDelete