You can download the mp3 of the podcast, play it in the embedded player below, or you can follow us on iTunes.
- Favourite talks from the conference
- The NYU Game Center where it was hosted
- Things people learned, in particular the usefulness of sound effect generator BFXR
- Playing each other's games, with particular shoutouts to Billiard Dugneon, Rogue Space Marine, Dumuzid, Persistence of Memory, Barony, Bisby's Escape and Dragon Taxes
- Host your own IRDC!
- The continuation of the roguelike rennaisance
- The Roguelike Celebration in San Francisco (just passed - check out the awesome vids!) and the upcoming European Roguelike Developers Conference in Bulgaria, 26-27 November
- Check out the videos of the IRDC talks
- Also check out the write-ups from Mark and Jeremiah
Join us next time for a discussion of how to be good at roguelikes!