You can download the mp3 of the podcast, play it in the embedded player below, or you can follow us on iTunes.
- The origin story of Roguelike Radio via One Life Left
- That point in the podcast where I have to count how many times Dan Cook says 'like' in order to get the podcast tags right
- Daniel Cook's website Lost Garden
- Playing the fool's game of favourites
- Comparing Road not Taken to Dark Souls (everyone drink!)
- Rebuilding a genre from ground up
- Spry Fox's design process
- Robert Frost's the Road Not Taken
- Finding an audience for difficult art games
- Does audience size matter?
- Road Not Taken's relationships
- Congratulations, You Have Died!
- Ste Curran's Pixelgrams: Pixel Puzzles and Chime Sharp
- Spry Fox's Steam Birds Alliance
- The themes of Road Not Taken
- Russ Pitt's short documentary on Spry Fox
An apology: this was originally scheduled as episode 126 (thus the terrible edit at the start that Darren made which hopefully you didn't notice but I'm going to point out anyway); the podcast recorded at the New York 2016 International Roguelike Developers Conference should be coming shortly.