You can download the mp3 of the podcast, play it in the embedded player below, or you can follow us on iTunes.
- The original 7DRL version of Cogmind (still free to download)
- The development history of the game, and Josh's work on X@COM
- Future plans for Cogmind, including many many new robots
- The alpha release process and how well the game has been received
- Pricing and living off the income from Cogmind
- Josh's surprisingly brief roguelike history
- Graphics design, visual style, ASCII vs graphics, UI design
- Future plans, including some big ambitious ideas
- Josh's high activity in the r/roguelikedev community and the FAQ Fridays he organises
- You can buy Cogmind in alpha state now for $30, or look out for full release at a lower price next year on Steam and GOG.