You can download the mp3 of the podcast, play it in the embedded player below, or you can follow us on iTunes.
- An intro on inclusivity in the genre and the podcast.
- Brogue! Check out our previous episode on it from over 3 years ago, and our interview with Pender.
- Darren's started playing Brogue at last! Here's a video of his first play. And an agonising near-win...
- Changes over the last few years, especially in the experience system.
- Darren raves about things he likes in the game.
- Darren rants about bits that annoy him. Here's further nitpicky discussion on the Brogue forums.
- UnBrogue, a mod created by Andrew, and Brogue+ which adds much more.
- Interface design, and interesting complexity without lots of keybinds.
- How Brogue implements allies and ally progression, and the various strategies that emerge from this.
- Join the Brogue forums and take part in the weekly shared seed contests!
Join us next time on Roguelike Radio for an in-depth look at 868-HACK!