The mp3 of the podcast can be downloaded here, played in the embedded player below, or you can follow us on iTunes.
- 62 successful 7DRLs
- Bjorn Ritzl's list of successes
- In-browser games vs a downloaded exec
- Integrated squad-based gameplay into roguelikes
- Scope vs content in a 7DRL
- The pitfalls of overconfidence in developing a 7DRL, and getting too easily distracted
- Making a game in a team in a limited timeframe (or how not to make a 7DRL)
- Further praise for the high quality of this year's releases
- A number of 7DRLs highlighted, including RoboCaptain, Steel Knights, Kaiju King, Porta Lucis, Kitchen Master, The Challenge!, Fragile Wrath, Shadow Rogue, DuneRL, cogmind, Drakefire Chasm, Ascension of the Drillworms, phage, The Adventurer's Guild, I rule, you rule, we all rule old-school Hyrule
Join us next week for more roguelike discussion. Feel free to post in the comments about more games you'd like us to feature or topics you'd like to hear discussed.