The mp3 of the podcast can be downloaded here, played in the embedded player below, or you can follow us on iTunes.
- The upcoming International Roguelike Development Conference 2012 (IRDC 2012), being hosted by Darren on 2nd/3rd June in London - sign up for it now!
- Games as Art - do they work?
- Some hating on Inventory screens
- Gimmicks vs Polish
- Levelling and progression systems
- Games brought up by Jeff: DungeonMonkey, DiabloRL, Hive Awakening, Urban Warfare, Numbers, Jellies in a Jam, Laser Spigot, A Little Anxious When It's Dark, EmoSquid, Monster Slayer Show, Broken Bottle
- Games brought up by Ido: 2D/3D Dungeon Crawl, Demonhunt, Toby the Trapper, Vicious Orcs, Mad Mage, Inversion of Control, chickhack, Man in the Mirror, Rook
- Games brought up by Darren: Fatherhood, You Only Live Once, Pitman Krumb, A Quest Too Far, Dungeon Minder, Earl Spork, Smart Kobold, DDRogue, PrincessRL, Jacob's Matrix
Our apologies for all the great games we inevitably forgot!
Join us next week for our reactions to the many inevitably wonderful releases from the 7DRL Challenge 2012.