The mp3 of the podcast can be downloaded here, played in the embedded player below, or you can follow us on iTunes.
- Death of the Level Designer
- The advantages of a room and corridor design
- Sunk cost investment in procedural spaces
- Whether tidying up is good game play
- Procedural puzzles and quests
- Can dynamic systems and AI make a game procedural?
- Architecture vs. content
If this interests you further, you should take a look at the PCG wiki, which has links to all things procedural.
Join us next week for a look at Infra Arcana, a horror-themed roguelike.