- Inspirations for the game
- Post-apocalyptic settings in roguelikes
- Shared environment on the server and interaction between players in a single-player game (aka "massively single player")
- Realism vs gameplay
- Alternatives to killing monsters for xp
- Companion AI that is intelligent
- Mods for the game made by users
- Future plans for the game
If you want to play (and I do recommend it) you can find details on how to connect to the ssh server on the game's RogueBasin page.
Join us next week for a general discussion of procedural content in roguelikes.