You can download the mp3 of the podcast, play it in the embedded player below, or you can follow us on iTunes.
- Dungeon Hacks has just been released, in electronic, audio and dead tree form. In it David covers the history of the roguelike genre, from Beneath Apple Manor through to Nethack, Angband and ADOM.
- One Week Dungeons also released, a spin-off about the 7DRL Challenge week.
- The convergent evolution behind Rogue, Beneath Apple Manor and Sword of Fargoal.
- Roguelikes as vehicles for stories and their tie-in with Dungeons and Dragons.
- Stories of individuals and bringing out their motivations and passions.
- The 7DRL interviews and the highs and lows of the developers reviewed over the week.
- "Darren Grey says it's not awful"