- Zeno's many projects and wide involvement in the roguelike community
- Roguelike-playing history, including Valhalla/Ragnarok, ADOM and IVAN
- RogueBasin, the rogueiest wiki around
- Zeno's International Roguelike Database (IRDB) which pulls information from RogueBasin and lets users search for roguelikes by categories and leave ratings and reviews (it's great, go check it out!)
- The mathematics behind Hydra Slayer and HyperRogue, and their development history
- Vapors of Insanity, Zeno's attempt at an epic roguelike and the struggles to get players for the game
- The history of Necklace of the Eye, the universal roguelike frontend that lets you play DoomRL as a FPS!
- The integration of Necklace of the Eye into ADOM as a graphical frontend
- Zeno's Roguelike Bundle, with NotEye included
- Future plans for Necklace of the Eye as a roguelike hub and server
- The lack of traditional hit points in both Hydra Slayer and HyperRogue, and the resulting original game design
- Taking inspiration from Deadly Rooms of Death (DROD)
- Zeno wants more hacklikes!
Join us next time on Roguelike Radio for another procedurally generated topic!